Tuesday

December 1, 2009

1.  Since I did horrible at posting in November I am going to try hard to do it every day in December. I LOVE this time of year I love to be able to buy gifts for others seeing the sparkle in my kids eyes as  they think about Christmas, and most importantly remembering the True meaning of Christmas.

2. Cleanning my Moms House! It feels good to earn a little money now and then and it also burns holes in my pockets too! :)

3.  Date with my wonderful Husband Chris-Topher! Communal was super YUMMY!

4.  Sophie eyes as they lit up with excitement tonight when I got home and she put her arms around me and said "mommy me missed you" it actually brought a tear to my eye! I love my kids and I am so thankful for them and there sweet spirits!

5.  My phone that works!

6.  Warm house while it is SO cold outside!

7. Clean Windows

8.  Annie what a GREAT babysitter she is!

9.  McEwan and his Love for Prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment